June 30, 2011

I went to see Reza Salleh last Monday. For those who knows me long enough, you'd be familiar with my huge crush on him and his lovely songs. I mean how can you not love Reza? He's funny, down-to-earth, and yet very charming with his wits and songs. So anyways, it was held at DFP, KLCC, one of the most prestigious place you could have a concert on in Malaysia (me thinks). He did it. And he did this cover by Bonnie Raitt's I Can't Make You Love Me. I dont know why he loves that song so much, but when he sang it and the way he sang it, man... I feel every aches, every pain - as if I want to make things alright for him (Haha fangirl much?). And because DFP is very strict in their event conducts, I didnt record/snap pics or anything. I found this off the net, that same song, being covered by one of the most talented artist I just discovered - Bon Iver. It just reminded me of Reza's performance that night.




:)

No comments: