September 27, 2010

Yellow.


iCover - Yellow.

--
Yesterday, Abah decided to tune in to Red, which used to be my fav radio station until I stopped listening to radio a while back. So, they were having this Jazz slot which at the point I was listening, I thought some guy covered Chocolate Rain (by Tay) and I thought "hey, this is nice" but when I listen closer, it was Buble's Spiderman - which was beyond awesome. It was raining, and after few songs, I found myself crying. I guess there's something comforting with Jazz that I let myself go. Thank God Abah didn't realized, or I'll have to answer 1001 questions.

Thing is, I don't know what is up with me lately. I cry at the most random time ever. About everything. I feel like crap most of the time. These negativities? They need to get out of my system, pronto!
--
Y'know that feeling in which whatever you do is not enough? That makes you feel unimportant? Useless? Yeah. I'm feeling that at the mo. Suckiest feeling ever. I feel like I'm missing (or most probably lost) something in me. I could not figure it out.

No comments: