- I am socially awkward upfront, many many friends told me this (with their body language, their expressions): "You're just no fun IRL"
- The older I get, the pickier I get about who got to stay and who should leave me alone
- I am a dreamer, 24/7, never get tired of it, and never will
- I am an observer. I recognize faces. I remember names. Even if we never talk to each other. I just discover this today, well who knew?
- Internet is like, my shield. My shrine. My comfort zone, my bubble and all that shizz.
- My thoughts actually stutter when I see new people.
- There's just SO much I want to say, but no words for it. Hm.
I feel like I have eight tentacles, crooked teeth, weird skin tones, warts on inappropriate (visible) places - super, duper, awkward.