June 30, 2010

My insomnia kills.

Oh God, this is getting frustrating! I'm wide awake when I'm supposedly be sleeping right now. Any idea how to fix my body clock? I tried going to bed early, tried to make myself feel so knackered up in hope to finally feel tired enough to sleep but to no avail. *tarik rambut*

--

Anyways, since not sleeping makes me hungry, I think I'll list down my food cravings:
  • Happy Jack's Lamb burger
  • Nachos with guacamole, cheeeeese, jalapeno and sour cream. Macam ni pun ok:
*salivating*
(via prettygirlfood)
  • Fries with cheddar sauce
  • Carl's Junior Chilli fries
  • Margarita Pizza
  • Salmon sashimi
  • Okonamiyaki
  • ANY PIZZA WOULD DO AGHHHH.
Yes, I think food most of the time which explains why I'm not your average pretty skinny looking girl.

--

I now own *unofficially* a competent license! (Gonna go to JPJ @ 7.30 AM - of which explains why I'm in dire need of sleep!! D:). I feel so awesome, let's hope nothing goes wrong with my P. Hm. Andddd, it's our monniversary, i lost count how many months but yeah. Hihi, which is why, I miss hanging out with my suuuperawsm guy.

Bye.

No comments: