April 23, 2012

//72

What I want (to happen/right now)
--
To have more than a minute, a small talk with you because I think you were cute the other day you stumbled in front of me nervously and that smile and exchanged glances are not enough (I hope I'm not exaggerating things, because I suck at crushing on people, especially people like you). Hope to see you by the end of the week. A hello at least?
--
For my work to magically dissipates into thin air. Pronto!
--
That fine bowl of penne pesto at Baci cafe. And a good company.
--
To not cry when we finally have to part (I know I know this is only a "see you again" moment, but having a weekend without you guys suck big time, BIG TIME :( I don't know how will I manage after the final week.)
--
To fly kites. With Iki. I cannot wait to pick you up tomorrow, bro.
--
To this week to be finally over so I can enjoy my late night lepak sesh with them sweet kids. Like we used to. Gah I miss!
--
To not make a fool of myself for liking this particular guy because I already think I am one. For even have the time to crush on... people. In general.

No comments: