December 30, 2011

//30, Because I hid #29.

Too personal, I shouldn't get too personal with this.
Let me rewrite.
2011 has been nothing but nice to me.
I've been to numerous shows and made new friends.
I stopped going to shows a few years ago and decided to start going again this year (and finally found a solid reason why I should stop going to shows, for good.)
Taking one step at a time. :)
--
I breathe the same air with:
Michael Buble in March, Bruno Mars in April, Yuna(Inspired) in May - won myself a blackberry and the sixth place. :), Reza Salleh in June, (Urbanscapes in July - fell in love with Khottal, met Najwa (again!), and Diandra), Narmi, Liyana Fizi and favourite girl in September, Zee Avi in November, Wani Ardy in December.
--
I collect show tickets, because I'm sentimental like that. Maybe I should do a collage of them and put it a frame or something, and (maybe, someday) hang it on my own studio (or some sort).
--
A week from now I'll be seeing my fav. girl,
Two weeks from now I'll be dancing to my current favourite band.
Then, I'll hit the books. Ferreals.
--
To everyone who made my 2011 an eventful year, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Alhamdulillah for a great year. :-)

2012:
Make me, me.

No comments: