January 9, 2011

Bittersweet.



--
At the end of the day, what matters most is how much love you give out. Life might not be all fun and dandy all the time, but having all the love you can get sometimes can just be just what you need to keep telling yourself "Things will get ok, maybe not that soon, but it will get ok".

2011 starts off shaky, definitely something that I would not want to go through again. I'm working on fixing all the things that are within my control, and leave everything that is not in Allah's hands, inshaAllah. My heart hurts, my head hurts even more. I guess thats how things are when you gets older. You face more things. You need to accept more things that they are not within your control, there's nothing you can do but to tawakkal.

Work is fine, lovelife is a bit ehhh, but everything is fine at least now. Have the very best of 2011, everyone!

No comments: