September 15, 2010

Procrastination #1: Playlist 001.

My work has been put on hold for many days already and if it were up to me, I am not bother to even touch them at all. Sigh, I wish grades are not everything.
Anyways. I'm thinking of making a playlist. Hehe, another reason to procrastinate (I'm such a world class procrastinator, no kid). So watch this space. Nothing /rare/ just... familiar tunes you've been missing all along and my personal favs, I guess? :)
--
  1. Yellow (cover) - Jem
  2. You - Switchfoot
  3. Dusk & Summer - Dashboard Confessional
  4. Lonely - Yael Naim
  5. Airplane - Local Native
  6. Sway - The Perishers
  7. My Heart - Paramore
  8. Lifehouse - Chapter One
  9. Boston - Augustana
  10. I know I know I know - Tegan & Sara
  11. Just One of Those Days - Monica
  12. Relator - Pete Yorn & ScarJo
  13. Chasing Cars - Snowpatrol
  14. Northern Downpour - Panic! At the Disco
  15. We Once Were (Two) - The Album Leaf
--
Semalam masa datang idea ni, semua lagu upbeat, tapi sekarang mood down sikit, so mellow sikit lah, sorry.

No comments: