August 17, 2010

Autopilot.


If I could take out my heart and stop my head from thinking, I would. These thoughts are damaging.
--
Being far from one another affects me the most. I don't think I'm this vulnerable when I was in Kuantan 2 years ago. We had our feelings blooming for each other for that 2 and half years. It was so memorable, I chose not to forget.
--

I wish time stops. I wish I didn't change. I wish we didn't change. I wish we didn't grow up. I wish responsibility is just a word for adulthood. I wish we never enter adulthood. I wish we were still who we were. I wish you're thinking of me as bad as I think of you.

Absence does makes the heart grow fonder. But I hate this distance between you and me. It makes me ugly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But I hate this distance between you and me. It makes me ugly.

This reminds me of myself, not too long ago. But you know the other thing about distance? It's the ultimate test of patience, faith and commitment.

It also makes you stronger.